Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cara Passed the national aswb social work exam!


Hello! 
I wanted to thank you for the assistance in studying to get my license in social work. I waited several years after getting my Masters to sit for the exam. I was so anxious about the exam and didn't know where to start my studying. Your site (recommended by coworkers) got me to go through everything I needed to know on the exam and got me used to being timed which can be stressful. Some of the questions on the site were harder then the ones on the exam!! I used the site for two weeks and took the exam right after my two weeks on the site and I PASSED with flying colors! It prepared me and got me ready for all the material addressed on the exam!! SocialWorkExam
Thanks!
Cara







SocialWorkExam.com offers online prep for NASW. Unlimited access to practice exams, case studies, simulations, video, audio, and flash cards 24/7.